Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November Playlist Therapy 2015

I can't believe November has come and gone, but I'm actually excited to start playing holiday songs at work on a daily basis (#musictherapyprobs anyone?). Just in case you're not quite in the holiday spirit yet, here are some non-jingle bells and snowman songs to cut through the holiday sweetness.

Playlist
November Playlist Therapy

Highlights
- Track 2/ Hello by Adele
Yes, I can't help but think of Lionel Ritchie's classic when I hear this song, and yes, this song is everywhere right now, but I pretty much had to include it in my playlist this month. If you've had the chance to purchase 25, you must check out my favorite track: When We Were Young. Unfortunately, her album is not on Spotify yet.

- Track 10/ Sorry by Justin Bieber
Now I wouldn't go as far as to say that I am a " belieber" but I will admit I am guilty of enjoying the Bieb's new album. This is probably my favorite single so far, because of its Latin inspired dance beat and catchy desperation. Don't be afraid to give in to my latest guilty pleasure.

-Track 15/ Everything Changes by Sara Bareilles
I didn't even realize Sara Bareilles had released a new album until I was browsing through Spotify recently! Her voice is always killer, and this love song from her latest release is a perfect example of the kind of hopeful pop song that is her signature. 



Thanks for listening (literally)!
Be sure to Follow Me on Spotify and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment